Business-class cloud backup and recovery, providing unrivaled protection of business data
Backup of open file types and support for local backups, matching any business environment
Easy setup and management, reducing administrative burden
User-owned encryption keys and compliant data centers, exceeding industry standards
Minimize data loss with MspSecureBackup Backup
Servers fail. Hard drives die. Laptops are lost. Can your organization afford the loss of business-critical data?
Data is the lifeblood of every business. Unfortunately, there are countless ways for businesses to lose date, including hardware and software failures, physical damage, loss, and theft. When data loss occurs, especially on critical workstations and servers, business grinds to a halt and vital accounting or customer records may be lost. The cost of data loss varies depending on industry – but in all cases, it is significant.
While common forms of data loss can interrupt daily operations or be isolated to a single machine or user, site-wide disasters can be the death knell for a business. Fires, floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters can completely wipe out a location, along with its on-site data. Therefore, it is imperative that businesses adopt a backup solution that includes off-site backup to the cloud.
- MspSecureBackup is a business-class cloud backup service that provides file-level backup for servers and critical workstations.
- MspSecureBackup meets the demanding needs of business users, with scheduling, monitoring, and alerting capabilities. Businesses that deploy MspSecureBackup rest assured with their critical data backed up to the MspSecureBackup Cloud and have multiple recovery options in the event of data loss, including download, disk shipment, and recovery in the MspSecureBackup Continuity Cloud.
- MspSecureBackup Backup performs incremental backups, encryption, and compression on all file types, including open files generated by Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle and other server applications. These incremental backups enable flexible and granular recovery, including current version restores, point-in- time restores, and restores to specific locations.
- Finally, MspSecureBackup can be installed and configured in minutes. MspSecureBackup runs on an automated schedule, with instant alerting and email notifications when backups do not take place.
- With MspSecureBackup , businesses have a simpler and more reliable way to protect critical business data.
- Business-class cloud backup and recovery
- Automated file-level backups of workstations, servers, laptops, and NAS devices
- Scheduled backup to the petabyte-scale MspSecureBackup Cloud
- Custom schedule backups enabling multiple backups per day
- Incremental-only, block-based backups
- Historical versioning and deleted file retention
- Current version restores, point-in-time restores and restores to different locations
- Recovery from download from MspSecureBackup Cloud
- Recovery from disk shipment from MspSecureBackup Cloud
- Recovery in MspSecureBackup Continuity Cloud
- Backup of open file types and support for local backups
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, Oracle and other server application data backup
- File-level and granular Microsoft Exchange recovery
- Local backup to any accessible direct-attach or network file system
- Local backup from any file system, including network drives
MspSecureBackup is a supplier of cloud data protection, business continuity and cloud file sync solutions for MSPs, cloud service providers, system integrators, and VARs. MspSecureBackup Backup is a business-class cloud backup service that provides file-level backup for servers and critical workstations
Easy setup and management
- Access to the MspSecureBackup Management Portal
- Easy-to-use data recovery wizard
- Easy-to-use passphrase recovery wizard
- Web-based access to backup data
- 10-minute software setup
- Instant provisioning
- Encrypted preload to USB
- Backup monitoring and status
- Custom alerting and notifications
- Comprehensive usage reports
- Bandwidth throttling
- Easy setup and management
User-owned encryption keys and compliant data centers
- User-owned encryption keys
- SSAE 16 Type II or SOC Certified
- 99.999% reliability, translating to less than 5 minutes average downtime per year
- Silent Data Corruption Protection, end-to-end checksums to “tag” data with strongly verifiable identifiers
- Data transferred over Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypted connections
- Server Side Encryption (SSE), using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (128-bit SSL) in transit and 256-bit Advanced
- Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) at rest
- Server Side Encryption (SSE), using 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (256-bit AES) in transit and at rest
Flat Rate Pricing:
- Displacement pricing available upon request.